We are growing and currently seeking an experienced Workers Compensation adjuster for the El Paso Texas office. This person must maintain an 08 WC adjusters license and MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years WC EXPERIENCE. Bilingual is a plus and must be local to El Paso Texas.
*Duties include but not limited to:
Receive and review all new claims and investigate circumstances surrounding employee injuries for potential liability, denial and fraud issues and make determinations on each claim based on facts through 4 point contact.
Set Reserves based on claim circumstances and industry standards
Ensure claim documents and bills are processed in a timely manner.
Job Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent customer service skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Superior organizational and time management skills.
Maintain claim files.
Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization and/or autonomously with little supervision.
Bilingual a plus
Education and Experience:
5 years’ experience as licensed adjuster. Adjuster license required.
Strong PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, in this position, you will interact directly with customers and adjusters and be one of the first points of contact for our customers and business associates. You will be required to:
• Provide excellent customer service to customers, clients, and all persons contacting the organization.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries and follow up in a timely fashion
• Keep accurate records and notes on claims.
• Handle status calls, customer requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource (client/management, etc.)
• Perform all other duties in support of the claims department
SEND RESUME TO email@example.com